- 100% refund of the deposit will be made if you cancel not less than 45 days prior to arrival. A 10% processing fee will be subtracted from the amount paid in order to cover the fees charged by PayPal or American Express. If the initial payment was made by Zelle, then no processing fee will be charged for the refund.
- A refund of the deposit and final payment can not be made if you cancel less than 45 days prior to check-in unless due to circumstances such as death or a health-related emergency that is verified by a physician and appropriate documentation.
- In the event of a hurricane, the payment for the reservation will be applied to a future booking at the applicable rates.
- It is highly advisable to obtain trip cancellation insurance.
- It is also advisable to obtain medical insurance and supplemental emergency transportation insurance.